Customer Care Specialist
Full time, REMOTE
Monday-Friday, 40 hours week
MUST be a resident of North Carolina
CriminalRecordCheck.com (CRC) is growing!
CRC has an immediate need for a highly motivated candidate who is comfortable handling clients over the phone, by email and by chat. This candidate will handle questions regarding client orders, access to information, or resolving any other issues in a professional, friendly, and timely manner. The successful candidate exemplifies excellent customer service by portraying a calm and professional demeanor, managing stressful situations with integrity and respect for the client, while offering support to our internal teams.
We are committed to providing outstanding service to our clients while upholding CRC’s core values: Integrity, Communication, Accuracy and Results. The level of dedication our team offers in every interaction reflects it! When working with our clients, they are not treated as a number- but as a member of the CRC family!
Join CRC’s Customer Care Group!
CRC offers all new employees paid training, a positive work environment and an opportunity to do innovative work. We are looking for a candidate who wants a rewarding career in service and who possesses the following necessary qualifications:
- Enjoys solving problems and helping others.
- Former Customer Service experience is required
- High School Degree or GED Required, (Criminal Justice background a plus).
- Experienced working on a remote based team
- Technologically savvy and comfortable with communication tools such as MS Teams, Microsoft Office, Zendesk, IT ticketing processes.
- You must have a private permanent home office space with secure highspeed internet.
- CRC will provide and ship the necessary equipment such as computer, monitor, and provide IT support
- Manage inbound / outbound calls and chat sessions with CRC customers, and our CRC teams
- Maintain effective records of all calls/chats handling each with discretion and confidentiality
- Respond to all orders and requests in a timely manner and provide prompt responses to clients
- Exceed client expectations and service level agreements
- Process payments of orders via credit card payment for licensing and e appropriate departments.
- Ensure compliant and security procedures are met when dealing with personal identifying information
- Add new users under existing corporate accounts as necessary, maintaining the updated file for each client
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of principals and processes for providing exceptional customer service, including client need assessments, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Excellent active listening skills – able to give full attention to client communication, taking the time to understand client needs, asking questions for clarification.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in writing or verbally in a precise manner
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize and accomplish work, and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to handle all assignments accurately and with discretion and confidentiality
- This position requires a permanent private office area with a desk, and secure high-speed internet.
- This position is full-time, 40 hours week, 8 hours a day, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with one hour for lunch.
- All new hires start at $14.00/hr
- After a successful 90 day introductory period, CRC offers access to medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as 10 PTO days and 8 paid holidays.