- Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services.
- With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs.
- Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive.
- We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes – join us!
- It’s simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business.
- 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service.
- Over 250k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network.
- Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to Angi to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project.
- Our team is looking for customer service focused, and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast-growing company.
This position is a great combination of customer service and sales, that provides the opportunity to earn commissions on top of a base pay.
- Making inbound or outbound calls to our customers
- Giving excellent service and going the extra mile to engage each customer
- Cross and up-sell other services through quality conversations with customers
- Participate in meetings and ongoing training sessions
What we offer:
- $14.77 per hour + commission
- Medical, dental & vision coverage (including options 100% subsidized by Angi!)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)through Charles Schwab
- Company Equity Program
- Company match of personal charitable contributions up to $15,000 per year
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, volunteer timeand 9 paid holidays
- Equipment provided!
What we look for in a Customer Care Representative:
- Outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, driven, and competitive—Angi is the best, and we want you to be too
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting and upselling preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service
- Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Access to high-speed, hardline internet connection