Employer: Health Advocate
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow, and many of Health Advocate’s supervisors are promoted from within the company. Plus, consider these perks: Benefits for full- and part-time employees, generous paid time off, and fun employee events, like holiday luncheons and dress down days!
Health Advocate is looking for Bilingual Customer Care Associates to join our team.
A Customer Care Associate in an important position providing guidance and direction to our members regarding the health care system. If you have previous customer service experience, this role may be a good fit for applying your current member service skills. This position also provides training in health related issues to build a career.
Health Advocate offers a comprehensive training program to develop the knowledge you need to be successful in assisting members.
We offer Great Benefits! The benefits package for this position includes very generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holiday policy, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with a match.
Health Advocate has an Onsite fitness facility, yoga classes, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, and employee activities to support employees with various goals.Technology Used by Successful Businesses
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday
Various shifts available
Job Summary:Technology Used by Successful Businesses
- Answer a variety of incoming calls from members regarding their healthcare questions and other inquiries the member may have
- Build rapport with callers using a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Verify/Collect demographics and update systems as necessary
- Determine and execute the best resolution to assist the member based on their needs or requests
- Connect members to appropriate area(s) both internally and externally
- Manage tasks with timely follow-up per policies, which involve interaction with members, providers, insurance carriers and other vendors
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management
- High School Degree or GED required/ Associate’s degree with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field preferred
- Customer Service in a telephone environment preferred
- Strong Communication skills and phone etiquette
- Strong problem solving/issues resolution/multitasking skills
- Fluent in Spanish