Employer: ZipHealth and RocketRX
ZipHealth and RocketRX (part of the HeliosX group) exist to improve the quality of life for everyone using innovative health tech. We have a comprehensive disciplinary medical team including, Consultant Dermatologists, Pharmacists, Physicians, and Clinical Researchers. Our core mission is to make evidence based treatments more accessible and affordable.
The ZipHealth/Rocket RX Customer Care team is looking for an enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated individual who is passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our patients. The position plays a crucial part in the overall online patient experience the company offers.
In this role, with great opportunities for progression, you will be the first point of contact for our patients and engage with them on Phone, Email, Livechat and Social media. Our advisors answer a variety of questions from billing queries, treatment support, online account issues to questions surrounding our products and company. Our customer care advisors are strong representations of the ZipHealth/RocketRX mission, values, and voice.
You will work alongside (virtually) the Responsible Pharmacist & Clinicians to ensure exceptional clinical care is consistently delivered and patient safety is never compromised.
Please note that this is a remote based position, however there will be opportunities to visit our office/pharmacy in Florida.
- Be first point of contact for patients via Email, Phone, Social media & Livechat
- Ensure patients are referred correctly to clinicians when required
- Capture and share patient feedback to relevant channels
- Manage complaints in line with our internal and external regulatory obligations
- Deliver performance against agreed Quality Criteria
- Escalate customer queries appropriately, based on severity, risk and sensitivity
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good comprehension skills â€“ ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate â€“ follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills â€“ ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Be versatile. A big part of our team is the willingness to help one another even though it may fall outside of the job description
Desired but not essential:
- Experience in using Zendesk
- Experience in working in pharmacy / health care
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance