GrowFlow is looking for a Customer Activation Representative. Please check out the requirements below.
The mission of the Customer Activation Specialist is to provide a solutions based onboarding experience for new clients. This role will be responsible for understanding the needs and business requirements of customers, and conducting an activation and training experience that is tailored to those needs. The Customer Activation Specialist will be responsible for the quality of the training through excellent service and comprehensive product knowledge.
You will become the company’s foremost expert on client workflows, training new clients to run their operation with the GrowFlow application, state compliance and most importantly, knowledge of the GrowFlow application & curating the implementation process for new GrowFlow Accounts.
You will be accountable for maintaining customer satisfaction scores & the quality of the activation experience. You will be committed to organizing and tracking each trial client through the customer activation process, maintaining the webinar program, client training materials, documentation of customer interaction in CRM application, daily scheduling of customer activation activities, weekly trial client check-ins and project management.
Customer Activation Specialist Requirements & Responsibilities
- Interpret, gather, and process new client data for successful onboarding and training
- Complete assigned tasks in an organized manner to ensure project deadlines
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and adapt to changes in processes and workflow
- Gather, analyze and process client data during data migrations
- Work in a team environment and partner with sales & Customer Success teams
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing distinctive service in all interactions
Skills & Knowledge:Technology Used by Successful Businesses
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to influence decision-making and change
- Highly organized and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to display good judgment
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- High degree of flexibility
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Google Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous GrowFlow experience a plus
- Previous Cannabis traceability software experience a plus
- We are a fully remote company and this position will be remote.
- We are looking for someone who is ready to join us full-time after a brief trial period (all of our employees do this).
- We offer health benefits, 401k, unlimited time off, charity matching, and other cool perks.
- We are offering an annual starting salary in the range of $40,000 USD.