Babylon’s goal is to build a 50-state provider network in the US as quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively as possible. In order to achieve this goal, Babylon has requested that a Credentialing Coordinator be hired in the immediate term to bolster network growth. This role will be focused on supporting the US Medical Staff Credentialing Manager to aid in gathering and reviewing provider credentialing files to send to CVO for primary source verification, Health Plan credentialing utilizing CAQH Proview, assist with credentialing meeting functions and also delegated credentialing roster maintenance across general medical and behavioral health services lines in high priority launch states.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- You’ll be responsible for initiating the credentialing process for initial and re-credentialing by sending provider applications and requesting supporting documents for the following provider types; Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Licensed Therapists, and more.
- You’ll be screening provider applications for discrepancies and conducting follow-ups.
- You’ll work closely with CVO as a liaison if additional information is needed for a provider file.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring provider licenses, certifications and professional liability coverage to ensure they remain current.
- Assist with the Credentialing Meeting preparation and post meeting functions.
- Maintenance of delegated rosters.
- Maintain compliance with NCQA standards and guidelines
- Maintenance of CAQH Proview
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ work experience within a credentialing coordinator or credentialing specialist role.
- ·Provider Group or Health Plan experience is preferred
- Experience in healthcare credentialing across Primary Care and/or Behavioral Health specialties is strongly preferred
- Highly resourceful self-learner, with the ability to operate effectively independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, high attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google suite of productivity applications
- Willingness to pitch in and assist with other projects and share responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation, including shares package
- Benefits include medical insurance, vision, dental coverage and PTO
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for every person on Earth
- Opportunity to grow with our company, and expand into a broader role as you and the team sees fit