Ciox Health merged with Datavant in 2021, creating the nation’s largest health data ecosystems, powering secure data connectivity on behalf of thousands of providers, payers, health data analytics companies, patient-facing applications, government agencies, research institutions and life science companies. The combined company is focused on improving patient outcomes and reducing costs by removing impediments to the secure exchange of health data. Ciox, a Datavant company will offer the ability to access, exchange, and connect data among the thousands of organizations in its ecosystem for use cases ranging from better clinical care and value-based payments to health analytics and medical research.
What we offer…
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our Architecture Group is comprised of some of the brightest and most talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its’ medical records.
What we need…
To ensure effective support and guidance to a team of CPC Processor Customer Support staff that will result in maintaining excellent customer relations as well as ensure department productivity expectations are met and maintained.
● Monitor Daily Customer Service operations:
● Direct and support team members by answering any day to day questions as needed.
● Monitor team productivity ensuring the successful and smooth flow of work within the team is maintained and department expectations are met.
● Ensure the team is conforming to Federal and HIPAA regulations
● Train new hires in all aspects of the Customer Service responsibilities.
● Maintain and update any training materials.
● Answer and conduct business on the telephone or via email while maintaining a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
● Provide backup on any Customer Service function as needed.
● Provide 1st level escalation for CS team members.
● Maintain open lines of communication with other employees and members of management in regards to any problems, complaints, incidents, etc.
● Performs work in accordance with the training and direction provided and adheres to facility specific procedures
● Maintain an acceptable attendance record and reports to work as scheduled.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
● High school diploma or equivalent. (Must be from an Accredited Institute recognized by the State Dept. of Education.)
● Friendly, professional manner of communication. Good customer service skills.
● Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
● Experience with multi-line phone system is required. Computer proficiency: Knowledge of MS-Office at intermediate/advanced level and one year experience would be beneficial.
● Experience in the following fields would be beneficial: Data Entry, Medical Records, Health Care, Insurance Claims Processing and Proof Reading/Editing of Documents
● Ability to stay organized while working quickly. Strong attention to detail is also required.
● Passing annual Introductory HIPAA examination. (Testing to be given annually in accordance with employee review.)
● Required to take and pass a 90-day ROI Certification course with a score of 85% or higher.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our clients require post-offer health screenings and proof and/or completion of various vaccinations such as the flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any requests to be exempted from these requirements will be reviewed by Ciox Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, exemptions may be available on the basis of disability, medical contraindications to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, and/or religion.
For remote work, this position requires that you provide a high-speed internet connection, subject to applicable expense reimbursement requirements (if any), and a work environment free from distractions.
Pay ranges for this job title may differ based on location, responsibilities, skills, experience, and other requirements of the role.
Equal Pay Act Minimum Range
17.00 – 20.00