Our culture is based on connection, and that fuels our outstanding performance. At BroadPath, we maintain and nourish a commitment to home-based talent and innovative workforce technology that enables us to deliver unrivaled quality, flexibility, and transparency. We believe in meeting our associates where they are, be it in geography or career development. Our proprietary platform visually connects the members of each home-based client team, fully unleashing the skills and motivation of the industry’s best workforce and enabling our associates to reach their full potential. BroadPath is where connection happens.
BroadPath is excited to announce that we are hiring for Coverage Review Representatives to work-at-home.
Our Coverage Review Representative will receive inbound calls from current pharmacy plan members responding to inquiries regarding benefit and eligibility information and prescription status. Representatives may also make outbound calls to members regarding prescription issues.
- Explain medical plans to members, pharmacies, any additional verified call with whom agents work with to resolve member issues.
- Handle updates to members accounts, such as adding/editing basic information (Address, Telephone, PCP, etc.) Have excellent schedule adherence – time management is a must.
- Handle mail order items and review as needed with the caller.
- Handle basic customer issues such as complaints, appeals, prescription/PCP issues or concerns.
- Handle billing concerns such as billing issues, refunds, escalations as needed.
- Actively listen to the caller to verify what individual/department/pharmacy will need to be contacted in order to work together to resolve the issue.
- Work with the identified individuals/departments regarding any of the above call scenarios in order to resolve the caller’s issue.
- Effectively navigate and utilize a knowledgebase system on every call.
- Adhere to all call metrics as set forth by the client including Schedule Adherence, Average Handling Time, After Call Work and CSAT scores (Customer Satisfaction Scores) if applicable.
- Have excellent schedule adherence – time management is a must.
- Be dependable, organized and service minded.
- Have quality focus and are detail oriented.
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations.
As our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintaining trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.
- Minimum of 2 Years Call Center Experience
- Minimum of 1 Year Healthcare/Exposure to fast-paced healthcare environments
- Claims Review/Medical Billing would be considered as they have experience with medications and pronunciation of medications.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude)
- Excellent Soft Skills Required
- Data Entry Experience Required
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production, quality and CSAT
- Experienced in being held accountable for multiple KPIs
- Member satisfaction, resolution focused mindset
- 100% attendance is required during training: No time off within the first 60 days of employment.
- Responsible for providing your own 19″ monitor or larger with VGA or HDMI port with corresponding cable, USB wired mouse, ethernet cable, and optional USB wired keyboard
- Reliable hardwired internet is a must with at least 25mbps download| 10mbps upload speeds
Money & Perks
- Average salary after Training is $14.50 hourly, based on prior experience
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to Broad Path’s Limited Medical Plan starting on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
Speed Test Disclaimer:
- Please note that all Internet Speed Tests are monitored and will be verified. They must be taken on a laptop or desktop computer and plugged directly into your router.
- Speed Tests can not be completed on a mobile device. We recommend completing your application on a computer to make it easier to submit your results simultaneously.
At BroadPath, diversity is our strength. We embrace individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and empowered. Join us and be part of a team that celebrates diversity and drives innovation!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Disability/Veterans
If you need accommodation due to a disability, please email us at [email protected]. This information will be held in confidence and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the application process
BroadPath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against our applicants because of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Compensation: BroadPath has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market data of the position. The actual salary for this role may vary by location.