Putting People First in Pharmacy- Navitus was founded as an alternative to traditional pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) models. We are committed to removing cost from the drug supply chain to make medications more affordable for the people who need them. At Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates diversity, fosters creativity and encourages growth. We welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellent service to our customers and each other.
We are unable to offer remote work to residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is a highly motivated professional with at least 3 years of successful experience interfacing directly with clients preferably in healthcare. Responsibilities include completing the tactical and operational tasks required to meet the needs of our existing PBM clients.
The position is responsible for collaborating with the Client Service Representatives to execute all PBM functions on behalf of the clients. This includes all assigned responsibilities in working with the Client Service Representatives, being assigned to a client as a permanent member of the support team for a specific client and working in collaboration with the Client Service Representative, who is focused more on the strategic initiatives of a client while the Coordinator focuses on completing the day-to-day items for that specific client. As part of the daily responsibilities, this position is responsible for engaging with their assigned clients to understand the request, provide guidance on the best solution and provide direction to the internal team members on what is needed as well as decide the best course of action on behalf of that client. In addition, the Coordinator develops efficiencies in current and future processes within the department and in how the department works with other Navitus teams.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Facilitate existing client meetings
- Develop training materials for existing clients
- Analyze any new or revised client requirements to ensure accuracy
- Make decisions regarding the resolution of eligibility, accumulator and claims extract file issues
- Make decisions regarding the resolution of member issues and non-escalated client issues
- Facilitate the process for new benefit changes on behalf of client and provide direction on how those changes need to be implemented
- Reset system passwords for Clients
- Build and Support/Maintain Compass site/Client Portal site/CRM application
- Prepare for and participate in open enrollment meetings for new and existing clients
- Generate reports for Clients
- Facilitate the meeting process with internal and external customers for such items as VALUE Summaries, Strategic Business Plans, etc.
- Implement internal department and corporate projects
What our team expects from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area preferred. Certified Pharmacy Technician Certificate (CPhT) preferred
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits management, insurance or health care industry strongly preferred
- Retail pharmacy technician experience strongly preferred
- 3 years of successful experience in a customer service role preferred
- Ability and desire to work with external client contacts and partners
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet a need
- Strong team orientation and the ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to make decisions on behalf of assigned clients as defined
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office, Email, Internet and other applications as requireParticipate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
- Monday – Friday position with opportunity for remote or hybrid work model
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program