Employer: PRA Health Sciences
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Contracts Associate Lead you will be working as part of an international team of attorneys and contract professionals responsible for the drafting, negotiating and processing of agreements with clinical sites.
As Contract Associate Lead you will:
- Serve as the study-specific point of contact with the start-up project team and sponsor’s legal team on contract and budget matters.
- On a project basis, set the parameters for and lead the progress of the contracts process across a region of countries, coordinating the work of Contracts Associates.
- Serve as point of escalation for sites that are unresponsive or slow to negotiate and use your industry knowledge to expedite the process.
- Monitor and assist with the delivery of all study CTAs to achieve outputs according to delivery timelines and standards detailed with Sponsor.
- Provide substantive guidance, monitoring, and support regarding CTA deliverables, including undertaking activities identified in the Governance Plan.
- Engaging, motivating and you lead by example.
- The contracting activity supported by this team is fast-paced, with short deadlines and quick turnaround times. Therefore, you must be capable of managing their workload and priorities to meet business requirements in a timely manner.
- Experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is essential.