IF you are looking for a contract short term position please check out the position below.
The Consumer Support Specialist supports our client’s consumer credit reporting agency & handling of incoming consumer requests via mail, phone and fax. . Consumer Support Specialists strive daily to improve quality, response times and adhere to regulatory statutes by following standard processes and procedures.
What you will do:
· Fully Functional and self-directed
· Accountable for ownership of on-time input and output delivery
· Accountable to manage their own time in order to meet deadlines
· Deliver accurate output information to clients, consumers and third-party vendors through the appropriate data processing platforms and utilizing transfer mechanisms
· Ensure compliance with quality assurance processes, established procedures, project requirements, and service level agreements/expectations
· Professionally communicate internally and externally with clients, consumers and stakeholders as determined by the nature of the discussion.
· Evaluate the nature of consumer inquiries, requests for opt-out, access and correction, and issues and respond to them appropriately
· Receive and respond to compliance questions from others in the company
· Process daily mailings in specified timeframes
· Log consumer information
· Generate consumer reports
· Process alert notifications
· Maintain consumer files
What you will need:
· Strong client and consumer relationship management experience
· Microsoft Office applications with strong and accurate data entry experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients, consumers and internal stakeholders – providing status
· Attention to detail, important to monitor and audit solution processing services.
What will set you apart:
· Banking, Credit, and CFPB knowledge
· FCRA knowledge