Employer: DAYTA Marketing
The main responsibility of the Content Specialist at DAYTA Marketing is to create content for various social media platforms. Platforms will include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google, and Instagram. Successful content specialists will be creative, good writers who think strategically and are self-motivated. Other responsibilities include assisting in planning, developing and tracking content plans and managing boosted posts on Facebook.
- Schedule content using our social scheduling tool for a set group of clients. In unique situations, some content may need to be scheduled natively on a social media platform.
- Work with Digital Project Managers to develop and execute content plans that work with client’s overall marketing strategy and help to achieve set goals.
- Boost appropriate posts on Facebook using the client’s boost budget.
- Ensure that content is being created/promoted in a way that will deliver optimal results.
- May assist Digital Project Managers with community management and ensuring there is constructive interaction with users. This may include monitoring activity and responding to comments and messages within 24 hours.
- May be asked to provide analytics and examples for reporting purposes.
- Experience creating content for businesses across various social media platforms
- Experience creating graphics and/or using Canva
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- Ability to meet deadlines is critical
- Ability to check in at least once per day M-F
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work from Home