Hathway+Bounteous is a digital growth partner for the restaurant and c-store industries, helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn. drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. Hathway’s proprietary technology accelerator, NomNom™, powers custom digital ordering, loyalty apps, and websites that fuel more than $2 billion in sales per year.
In November 2021, Hathway joined Bounteous, a leading digital innovation partner that co-innovates with the world’s most ambitious brands to create transformative digital experiences. Bounteous services include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
Hathway is looking for a talented Content Creator to drive our corporate content marketing for both external and internal audiences. Reporting to Hathway’s Director of Marketing, this role works closely with cross-functional teams to support our Business Development, Strategic Alliances, and People & Culture teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third-parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Collaborate with industry experts in the restaurant and convenience store industries to create cutting-edge white papers, eBooks, webinars, press, and awareness to build Hathway’s reputation as a thought leader and information resource for our target audiences
- Write and work with Hathway’s internal creative team to produce interesting, well-researched content that supports demand generation and thought leadership initiatives, drives awareness and traffic, and nurtures sales. Materials will include: white papers, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, podcasts, speeches, blog posts, social media posts, solution overviews, sales collateral, and other content as needed
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent Hathway voice
- Support Hathway’s People & Culture department by producing recruiting and employee engagement content materials, including coordinating with contractors as needed for multimedia production
- Optimize delivery strategy for each piece by implementing best practices, testing delivery tools, content formats and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Track and report on the performance of content marketing initiatives to gather learnings and continually optimize the overarching program
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience producing content across various mediums and channels
- Experience in restaurant and/or convenience stores preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to adapt writing to target audience and brand voice as needed
- Experience collaborating with designers, video producers, thought leaders, and other content providers
- Background in SEO and content optimization
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Asana) and CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress)
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of creativity
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously