Come join our Community Operations team
Our Community Operations team is committed to building the Karat brand and long-term value of the business in order to help achieve revenue and margin targets.
What you will do
As a Community Operations Specialist at Karat, you will be responsible for executing the daily operations needed to best support our growing, global, freelance Interview Engineering community.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Provide day-to-day support to the company’s freelance Interview Engineers, ensuring they have the vital information and tools needed to conduct technical interviews.
- Respond to team and Interview Engineer support requests via email and Slack within SLAs.
- Provide operational support for onboarding and offboarding Interview Engineers.
- Keep track of Interview Engineer schedules to ensure end-of-month billings are accurate and timely.
- Maintain various pieces of content and information within Karat systems (e.g. Google Drive, Insightly, Gitlab, etc.)
- Work in partnership with Program and Operations Managers to ensure documentation (e.g. contracts, handbooks, process documents) and systems are up-to-date.
- Provide internal feedback to the Community and Acquisition teams in ways that continuously improve processes and scale operational output.
- Help roll out process and program updates.
The experience you will bring
- Operationally-minded thinker who is naturally curious; you are energized by the opportunity to be hands-on in the day-to-day
- Comfortable in a quick change, high-growth, and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable working with a variety of systems and programs (familiarity with GSuite and Slack a plus!)
- Instinctively organized and project-minded; demonstrated ability to manage multiple things at once with a high degree of success
- Collaborative, flexible, and motivated to experiment, iterate, and implement
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice