Employer: Planet Professional
Collections & Billing Specialist
- Assist in the collection of assigned Account Receivables while maintaining good customer relationships.
- Minimum of 30-40 customer contacts completed on a daily basis.
- While performing the essential functions of this position, the individual is in contact with sales, corporate customers and the accounting and finance department. Some billing support required.
- Ability to make phone calls regarding open invoices with our B2B customers. Must be customer service oriented and a team player. While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is in contact with sales and corporate customers.
- Works with sales team and operations team to correctly and effectively bill and process orders through to creating invoices and collections.
- Maintains all records regarding advertising, acknowledgments, and rates, keeping sales staff advised of account status; compiles billing for each property, completes billing revisions and maintains billing records.
- Monitoring the accuracy of orders submitted and assuring they are billed in accordance with contract terms.
- Provides reports and information as requested by publishing team, sales team and A/R Manager.
- Review, research, and reconcile customer accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Strong organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment with little supervision.
- This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented and conscientious.
- Must be customer service oriented and a team player.
Education and/or Experience:
- Applicants must have a strong working knowledge of computer skills and automated billing systems.
- Experience with data entry and process-oriented function and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Associate degree or higher.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a finance department.