Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We’re looking for passionate and creative Client Success Manager to help us scale and supercharge the company. If you’re looking for autonomy, impact and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d love to hear from you. The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting, facilitating, and implementing a seamless client onboarding while supporting a strong sense of partnership between the company and its clients. This is a full remote position in the US.
- Own, manage, and optimize client experience post-sale, including onboarding and relationship management.
- Ensure client relationships are progressing in a positive and timely manner while maintaining open lines of communication.
- Proactively communicate about onboarding challenges internally while continuously improving the process
- Assist clients in aligning, tracking, and achieving their desired goals and objectives.
- Design and execute usage, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Assist in the optimization and automation of the onboarding playbook.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and skills.
- Technical experience a huge plus.
- Confidence and professionalism when communicating with client stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding of SaaS, FinTech, and platform products.
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic environment of a collaborative start-up.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- 4+ years of applicable experience in customer success, technical support or account management. Onboarding experience a plus.