Employer: Body Smart Fitness
Summary and overall objectives of the job
Client care develops a culture of client satisfaction. This role is super centered around the client’s journey and perfectly compliments each department to deliver the best experience for the client. The role also includes dealing with complaints and questions, giving clients relevant information about the service and experience they have committed to. – in addition – data entry in an accurate manner with ability to review for inconsistencies and errors. Compliance to processes and ensuring compliance across a broad team. Deadline driven to ensure personal task completion and team-wide task completion. Good knowledge on Tech such as smartphones, smartwatches, and websites for technical support.
A role that compliments and supports all teams in the company; you are here to create a truly impactful and positive experience on a client’s journey of creating a happier, healthier lifestyle.
We help busy women all around the world break free from restrictive diets, mindless exercise plans and unhealthy beliefs. Our Company is built on six values:
1. Trust – is the foundation that every great coaching relationship is formed on
2. Compassion & Empathy – for our clients is at the heart of our client-centered coaching
3. Sustainability – is our passion and the overall goal with each client’s long term health, fitness and well-being
4. Communication – is honest and open where clients and coaches listen and feel heard
5. Education – Is centred around evidence-based practices and delivered by professionally qualified coaches
6. Results – take time, patience and consistency.. We are committed to getting the best out of people
KEY RESULT AREAS
Essential functions, including how an individual is to perform them and frequency at which the tasks are performed; the tasks must be part of the job function and truly necessary or required to perform the job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Connect with new clients as part of onboarding, to make sure they are having an exceptional experience – Technical advice delivery/Zoom calls for advice/distribution of infographics and Learning Zone links off the back of queries. Data Collation needs to be added in – Journey Board is now a large data entry task.
- Resolve simple queries or issues with clients and feedback to Head of Fulfilment via End Of Day reporting
- Escalate more complex client complaints and disputes to head of fulfillment -Now a resolution phase with escalation when required – working with James
- Field customer billing, quitting, low communication compliance inquiries – resolution process
- Identifies present and foreseeable problems with clients and provides solutions on how to solve them.
- Collect 6-week survey data – completion and feedback (Issue, chase analyse and feedback)
- Analyse and feedback client termination data
- Update KPI spreadsheet
- Ordering flowers, gifts, referral vouchers, etc…. Coach Onboarding Equipment – Purchasing has become a larger activity.
- Put together and send out “graduation packs”
- Team birthday and Christmas cards order and delivery
- Membership termination list > Send out survey, Remove from FB group, trainerize, Teachable and any other tasks associated on the last day.
- To complete a daily End Of Day Sheet for Stacey & Jim to review.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with the business necessity.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills partnered with critical thinking.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and facilitating skills – a “people first” attitude.
- Must possess excellent people management skills.
- Must possess complex problem-solving skills.
- Great team player.
- Must have patients. – Patience
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Must have excellent active listening skills.
- Must possess strong planning and organisational skills.
- Must have a great future vision for their role and the company
- Experience of using Trello advantageous but not compulsory
- Dispute resolution experience