Answer phones to respond to customers reporting new losses or other customer service related calls. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
Essential Job Functions
Key Function: Customer Management
- Answers incoming calls, AMS cases, and emails from insurance agents; provides timely and correct product and service information
- Assists customers by directing the calls or completing the first notice of loss process
- Obtains and inputs information relating to accidents for new claim creation
- Enters claims received via mail, email, and faxes into the AS400
- Ensures accuracy of first notice of loss entry
- Provides excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven success working in a fast paced, task driven work environment
- Ability to multitask, be adaptive to change, and remain flexible to shift between assignments
- Excellent communication skills to build rapport and deepen relationship with team members, and customers; ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to fluently communicate, both written and verbal in English. Bi-Lingual with fluent Spanish ability required in certain positions.
- Computer competence in Microsoft (Office, Excel, Word, etc.); computer literate with the ability to learn AS400 functions
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; accurate and quick data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Job involves sitting, with structured time schedule, working in front of a computer screen
- Commitment to Acceptance’s company values
- Able to lift 0-10 pounds without assistance
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of a growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impacts the lives of our team members and customers.
We are looking for team members that engage – who take responsibility for themselves and take care of their customers and colleagues. Ideal candidates can compose themselves under pressure, have a “make It right” mindset, and focus their energies on solving problems. This means you’ll be supported by a team with all these qualities, too. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join, we want to hear from you!
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.