Works closely with the Claims Department in coordinating reports on claims inventory, including pre-adjudication and post adjudication. Assistant in maintaining metrics and alerting Supervisor with any trends and areas outside of pre-established turnaround time expectations.
$12.75/hour plus an extensive benefits and compensation package!
- Coordinate reporting of total claim inventory receipts
- Run aging and maintain inventory reports, at group and aggregate level
- Review outstanding inventory for variance from standards and initiate corrective action with appropriate functional area
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets which encapsulate and summarize production report data
- Coordinate research and resolution on inquiries regarding claim status and claim flow, ensure resolution in a timely manner
- Create and provide Monthly Production Reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned or needed
- Assist supervisor with improving processes and overseeing the inventory and production reporting
- Research and handle Medicare Recovery inquiries.
Experience and Skills:
- High School Graduate or equivalent, GBAS experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to learn new technology and information
- Must have strong communication skills including the ability to communicate problems and concerns in a collaborative manner.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Problem solve effectively
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately, to perform multi-tasking, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Excel
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the Essential Key Result Areas with or without a reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Adherence to the values and mission of the AmeriBen
- Complete projects in a timely and accurate manner