Employer: The Sage Group
The Sage Group’s client, the market leader for Cloud Content Management is searching for a Campaign Operations Manager to join their marketing team.
As a Specialist on the Marketing Operations (MOps) team, you will serve as a key contributor within our marketing automation platform (MAP) from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. This role reports to the Team Manger II, Marketing Operations on the Marketing Operations team. You will develop a clear understanding of our Marketing Automation Platforms and fully utilize the capabilities therein. You will accomplish this by effectively collaborating with other departments, specifically Marketing, Web, Business Analytics, Sales Operations, & Information Technology. In doing so, you will ensure MOps is seen as a critical element of our revenue ‘engine’ by our Go-To-Market leaders in Sales & Marketing.
You are a driven, curious and passionate individual with a positive attitude. You enjoy seeking to understand the challenge and work resiliently to provide sounds solutions to the business. You have hands-on experience with various Marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo). You have some experience with database related motions including data quality and governance, audience segmentation and targeting. You have led business impacting and successful projects that require contribution from cross functional teams. You are a team player and have a mindset to help and enable people around you. You are committed to advocate for client needs and have a desire to develop relationships. And you are a data-driven decision maker but also embrace creativity.
What you’ll do:
- Creation and development of assets in the marketing automation platform. This includes email, landing pages and forms.
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to effectively manage our targeted demand gen campaigns. Fully utilizing our marketing automation platforms (Marketo & Iterable) to ensure that the right message is sent to the right person at the right time.
- Optimize and standardize campaign operations processes.
- Work with Marketing & Web stakeholders to support the coordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategy
- Be responsible for loading lists into the system, including data quality, creation of programs and ensuring accurate lead flow. These lists are both 1st and 3rd party.
- Provide detailed reporting on performance of email campaigns to relevant stakeholder.
We’re excited if you have:
- You have a BS in Marketing or have a minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience.
- You have hands-on working with Marketo and are knowledgable of its capabilities.
- Marketo certification, experience with Iterable, SFDC and SQL is a plus!
- You are committed to and have shown success in collaborating and influencing business stakeholders with best practices and recommendations in regard to audience segmentation
- You are a communicator – both internal and external.
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at any given time.
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Location: Remote Within U.S.