Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally-focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer Prize-winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes The USA TODAY NETWORK, which includes USA TODAY, and local media organizations in 43 states in the United States, and Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom. We also own digital marketing services companies under the brand LocaliQ, which provide a cloud-based platform of products to enable small and medium-sized businesses to accomplish their marketing goals. In addition, our portfolio includes one of the largest media-owned events businesses in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
The Marketing Operations department is the growth engine that drives results and sets the rhythm for the marketing organization. Through people, planning, process, and data, Marketing Operations is the backbone of the marketing team enabling the marketing division to operate efficiently while allowing the business units to focus on growth and delivering value to our customers. We’re focused on end-to-end marketing optimization and acceleration – from planning and budgeting to campaign enablement and execution. We are always on and customer-obsessed.
You will work collaboratively working in partnership with various internal teams. Strong communication skills are essential to the Campaign Fulfillment Specialist’s success. With Gannett consisting of more than 260 daily media organizations across 47 states, the pace is fast, the deadlines are strict and the impact is far-reaching. The candidate must be able to successfully navigate this environment with flawless execution and stellar communication abilities. The work of the Campaign Fulfillment Specialist contributes to the organization’s overall success in achieving subscription volume and revenue goals
Base Salary: $60,000 – $70,000/yr
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the execution of all print production for the direct mail, free-standing inserts (FSI), and shared mail campaigns, including working collaboratively with internal team members and suppliers to secure project quotes, verify successful data transfers, process multiple rounds of proofs, and confirm final project execution.
- Coordinate placement of media which could include out-of-home, Programmatic, ROS, etc.
- Communicate compliance updates to all marketing vendors, including subscription disclaimers.
- Own all aspects of the process on behalf of the company, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining the status of assigned projects always to ensure marketing communications reach the target audience at requested timeframes.
- Ensure scheduling commitments are met for all projects.
- Manage projects for App and Direct Mail as needed from start to finish.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with or the ability to learn to use project management and collaboration software: Asana, and SharePoint.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, including the ability to develop and manage project timelines. Ability to promptly absorb additional projects as delegated.
- Demonstrate excellent decision-making, organization, planning, and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to identify, prioritize, and escalate critical issues.
The annualized base salary for this role will range between $51,300 and $105,000. Base compensation is reflective of many factors, including, but not limited to, the market in which one lives/works, individual education level, skills, certifications, and experience. Note: variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. APPLY HERE