From majestic Cabo San Lucas to vibrant Key West, Hyatt Vacation Ownership offers rewarding career opportunities in vacation destinations as unique as you are. Our people are passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating an exceptional vacation lifestyle. If you’d like to help make vacation dreams come true, learn more about joining our family.
Call Center Vacation Planner – Sales
- Introduce and promote the brand to sell vacation ownership preview packages over the phone.
- Answer questions about vacation destinations and resort facilities and services.
- This job involves checking the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggesting alternatives when the first choice is not available.
- Vacation Planner sales associates at the call center promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive additional revenue when available.
- Clearly explain the requirements for purchasing a preview package and attending a vacation ownership sales presentation.
- Verify individuals or couples meet the eligibility requirements.
- Vacation planners leverage guest loyalty to the brands and to persuade callers to purchase the vacation ownership preview package.
- Confidently ask the potential owner to purchase the package.
- Use sales techniques to overcome objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Contact an appropriate call center individual, leader or department to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Vacation Planners must follow all call center and company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.