Are you looking for the next steps in your Call Center career? Take that first one by applying to be a Health Insurance Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Call Center Rep for a minimum of 2 years.
Responsibilities100% Remote – Equipment is provided.
Shifts available between 10:00am-10:00pm Central time.
Inbound Call Center – 75 Calls/day
- Respond to member/provider/agent/broker Inbound Call Center inquiries via telephone regarding health insurance benefits, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provide correct information and solutions.
- Communicate messages to providers on a specific needs basis.
- Deal tactfully and empathetically with customers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physician office staff.
- Read, comprehend and verbalize processes and procedures of the organization and of health insurance coverage.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of Prior experience in Customer Service in a fast paced Call Center Required
- Knowledge of managed care processes and health insurance coverage preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Software Skills
- Enrolled Agent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Work Until 8pm CST
- High School (required)
QualificationsTechnology Used by Successful Businesses
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM – 8 PM