We are looking for a Billing Specialist for a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to ensure the company’s revenues are accurately stated. The Billing Specialist will assist the accounting team ensure the company’s accounting function continues to scale with the company’s growth.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the monthly invoicing process inclusive of generating and distributing customer invoices, preparing customer invoicing reports, entering invoices into company accounting software.
- Handle external and internal communication in regards to accounts receivable.
- Post client payments to ensure all cash receipts are accurately applied.
- Process refunds and invoice disputes.
- Review customer arrangement/contracts to ensure consistent application of revenue recognition policies.
- Review and reconcile revenue related accounts and review contracts and transactions to ensure the appropriate revenue treatment.
- Work with the accounting team to develop strategies to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of Accounts Receivable policies and procedures.
- Support management on ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written client facing communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Legally able to work in the USA
- Accounting experience in a Software as a Service environment
- High level of familiarity with Intacct financial software
- Knowledge of looker or other BI (Business Intelligence) tools