About the Role
The Kraken Client Engagement team continues to grow at an astounding rate and we continue to hire as many talented specialists as we can find. On the Live Chat Support team, we are looking for quality- and results-driven candidates that can provide end-to-end support on a variety of our clients’ requests. By combining in-depth crypto knowledge, a passion for the industry, and a strong technical background, you can play a strong role in our success and ability to deliver world class support.
This is a full-time and fully remote role requiring English fluency.
You must have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, our robust product, and service offerings.
- Continually improve the client experience by providing a 6-star experience in every client’s interaction.
- Be proactive and contribute to the team’s growth.
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Reach performance goals set by your Team Lead/Supervisor that align with the company’s larger plans.
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with your Team Lead.
- Attend Team meetings.
- Provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals and potential.
- Motivated by Kraken’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global client base
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and passion for crypto
- Security and privacy focused
- Strong crypto and trading knowledge
- Fluency in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (if you are able to combine English with 2 or more of these languages, you’ll be certainly ahead in the race!)
- 1+ years of client services/client support experience on Live Chat channel.
- Experienced in handling a minimum of 3 chats at any given time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on fast paced environments.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a six-star experience for our clients.
- People-centered, supportive, flexible and a team player.
- Have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Availability to work between 20-8 UTC.
- Previous experience using a customer experience platform is desired, but not a requirement.
Interested so far? Here’s how the hiring process will look:
- Pre-screen assessment – around crypto and customer support (you’ll have 72 hours to complete this).
- Interview with the team (60 minutes).