If you have experience as a virtual assistant and would like to work for a great company. Check out Pearl Interactive Network. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant. Check out the requirements for this position below.
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to managers on various projects. The administrative assistant is responsible for providing reports to management, records management, coordinating meetings, proofreading, editing and other high quality deliverables.
- Prepare and analyze various reports, documents, and presentations with a variety of software applications in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Complete data entry into customized software.
- Plan and arranges conferences, meetings and/or special events under general instructions from management; communicates arrangements to appropriate individuals.
- Prepare or directs preparation of minutes, notices, manuals, agendas, and correspondence with all supporting documentation, requiring application of specialized knowledge of the assigned function.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries and prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Adhere to confidentiality and discretion as this role has access to confidential company information.
- Data entry and maintaining tracking as needed.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and arrangements for management MS Outlook/MS Calendar.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Operating Hours: 8am – 5 pm CST, Mon. – Fri.
Preferred Location: Virtual based
- 5+ years experience in an administrative capacity or equivalent supporting two to four individuals
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with web-based applications are ideal
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, multi-tasking skills & detail oriented
- Ability to navigate multiple applications and learn company specific software
- Ability to search and browse internet proficiently
- Strong time management skills with the ability to quickly assess priorities and make adjustments as needed
- Ability to maintain positive relationships and work well within a team both in-office and virtual team
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation