Responsible for administering claims payments, maintaining claim records, and providing counsel to claimants regarding coverage amount and benefit interpretation. Monitors and controls backlog and workflow of claims. Ensures that claims are settled in a timely fashion and in accordance with cost control standards.
- Researches tracers, adjustments, and re-submissions.
- Handles basic projects as assigned.
- Assists with defect reduction by identifying and communicating error issues and potential solutions to management.
- Helps to improve overall performance accountability (attendance, communication, flexibility, adaptability, interpersonal skills, teamwork and cooperation).
- Adjudicates or re-adjudicate claims in a timely manner to ensure compliance to departmental turn-around time and quality standards.
- Meets department quality and production standards.
Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $12.19 – $26.42 / HOURLY
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.