Employer: US Foods
Records payments to customers’ accounts and maintains accounts receivable records.
This position is been determined to be “Remote Anywhere”: The work is completed 100% remote anywhere in the U.S. except Hawaii or United States Territories.
The AR Adjuster will record payments to customers’ accounts and responds to accounts receivable inquiries. Additional duties include:
- Performs research and analysis to resolve payment issues and communicates them with division personnel and customers.
- Executes all system transactions relating to customer payments and remittances including assistance related to invoicing, statements, bank processing, A/R account adjustments and write-offs.
- Secures appropriate division and corporate management approvals relating to customer refunds and write-offs.
- Contacts customers, sales reps and credit management to attempt to clarify payments received without adequate documentation.
- Researches and resolves cash on account and other unidentified payment situations using multiple system tools.
- Ensures control processes, procedures and policies are adhered to. Prepares transaction detail for data uploads and general ledger entries as well as supports data requests for audits.
- This position may be responsible to support certain specialty areas including NSF/Return Items, credit cards, ACH, wires, National Account functions and other duties as assigned.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***