Employer: Planet Group
Looking for an Account Rep who within the Corporate Accounting team. This position will primarily be responsible for providing accounts payable duties as it relates to suppliers and vendors in a timely manner. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide semi-routine accounting support with increasing complexity including processing invoices to suppliers and vendors and reconciling balance sheet accounts under general supervision
- Establish and follow processes for processing supplier invoices in accordance with SOX. Review and verify JDE information and/or Coupa to ensure accuracy and appropriate approvals have been obtained.
- Identify and resolve issues related to supplier set up through collaboration with both internal customers and external suppliers
- Additional duties as required
- Lead and execute smaller accounting projects as needed
- Resolve issues to bring invoices to closure by collaborating with other departments
- Key point of contact with vendors and internal customers
- Troubleshoot problems and provide resolutions between internal customers and vendors
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.