Employer: Everyday Health
- Everyday Health Consumer division is seeking an Account Coordinator to support the Client Success Management team in all aspects of digital campaign management from pre-sale to post-sale.
- In an energetic, fast-paced environment, this team is responsible for fostering client relationships, strategizing with Sales and Marketing on RFPs, and collaborating with Ad Operations and Audience Development to ensure advertising campaigns exceed performance goals.
- Account Coordinators will provide support to Client Success Managers for campaign initiatives including media planning, execution, reporting, and IO fulfillment. This role will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with an opportunity for career progression.
- Provide pre-sale support to CSMs by assisting with inventory forecasting and media planning
- Facilitate implementation and execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Provide proof of campaign implementation screenshots
- Identify, analyze and problem-solve campaign issues, including trafficking, delivery, and invoicing
- Maintain campaign reporting and support CSMs in analyzing performance data to share with clients
- Ensure fulfillment of IOs and reconcile billing on a monthly basis
- Assist in client communication as needed
- Become an expert of processes and best practices of CSM team
- Bachelor’s degree (Advertising, Marketing, or other aligned field); some relevant prior digital media experience be it by way of permanent, casual or internship role
- Solid analytical ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Responds well under pressure with ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
- Dynamic, results-oriented, organized and detail-driven
- Ability to work in fast paced, creative environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently