Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is searching for a Workforce/Business Operations Analyst to join our Benefit Service Center Operations team. As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for various tasks that serve to ensure appropriate staffing, attendance, metrics reporting, and schedule adherence for our Service Center agents. You will interact closely with Associates of all levels to facilitate the ongoing operations for our Benefit Service Center team. This is a full-time position that requires excellent project management, organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Monitor real time service levels and site performance during the day to ensure effective management of the incoming and outbound phone, chat, and email volume.
- Proactively monitor, manage, and communicate intraday contact center performance in support of contractual obligations and organizational goals for multiple clients, campaigns, products and sites.
- Analyze intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately to achieve operational service goals.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of service levels for all queues at all sites.
- Drive real-time adherence to expected capacity against actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals.
- Maintain ongoing, real-time communication with the WFM and operations teams when changes need to be made.
- Create and maintain attendance/adherence tracking and reporting.
- Build/maintain schedules and code attendance infractions.
- Build/maintain IVRs, agent profiles, skills, and campaigns.
- Assist the Service Center Management team with administration of ongoing projects.
- Provide basic technical troubleshooting for hardware issues and web-based software issues.
- Represent Benefitfocus in a courteous, professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of workforce management and/or real-time adherence analyst experience required
- BA or AA degree, preferred.
- Advanced level experience using Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & Salesforce.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with contact center software such as inContact, AWS, Citrix, & Nice CXone.
- Experience with workforce management software such as Pipkins, IEX, Calabrio, preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends when necessary.
- Must possess a positive can-do attitude and be willing to work in a fast-paced business environment.