You will be eligible to work remotely in this role. If near an office location, you may be required in office as determined by leadership.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, California, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team…
Our Website Specialist team is dedicated to helping everyday entrepreneurs build a professional online presence.
What you’ll get to do…
As a Website Specialist 1, you will take incoming calls from internal and external customers. Internal customers include Care Guides who may have a customer on the line that needs assistance with their Website Design Services (WDS) products. External customers include those who have purchased a WDS product and have questions about the product or are returning a missed call from a level 2 or 3 or overall support/service. They also assist in project requests for Website Builders. Typically, they see 10-20 inbound calls per day.
Your experience should include…
- Customer-oriented, and can demonstrate empathy, tact, and appropriate tone.
- Able to manage escalated situations on their own and minimize escalations to Supervisor.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to type quickly.
- Able to listen to customers, understand their needs, and communicate those needs in writing to our Website Designers.
- Take incoming calls and provide customer resolution without having to escalate the call to a supervisor.
- Manage transaction-based relationships with customers.
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers by building rapport and demonstrating a high level of social skills.
- Control a call by knowing when to have patience and when to step in and direct the customer.
- Act with a sense of urgency.
- Acknowledge issues and let the customer know how their problem will be solved.
- Control the tone of the call by matching tone and alleviating and preventing customers from being upset.
- Take accountability by ensuring the customer experience stays positive.
We’ve got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.