Salary: Up to $25 an hour
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Number of hires for this role: On-going need to fill this role
- Spanish (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- transcription: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pulled from the full job description
- Flexible schedule
Full Job Description
TranscribeMe is a global, award-winning company that offers the best in human intelligence to deliver the highest quality speech and AI training data to our customers. FlexJobs has recognized us as a top 100 company with remote jobs two years in a row, and placed us in the number 7 spot for 2021!
We’re currently working on several large volume, long-term projects and are looking for experienced transcriptionists in the US to join our team. There is no interview for this role.
- Prior transcription experience is a plus.
- You will be responsible for transcribing audio or video files of various lengths with a high degree of accuracy and within a reasonable timeframe according to specific style guides.
- The pay rate starts at US$25 per audio hour for these projects. With training and more experience working on our projects, you can move up to the Quality Assurance team where the pay rate can go as high as US$60 per audio hour.
- This is an independent contractor role, and as such is not available to residents of California or Massachusetts.
- Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US, be able to provide a valid US ID, and be willing to undergo a background check.
- Must be able to speak, understand, and write in Spanish.
In order to apply, go to https://workhub.transcribeme.com/account/register to create your account with us. You must have a valid PayPal account in order to register. After your registration has been verified, take the EspaÃ±ol – Especializado – FV Spanish US Only exam to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour