About the role:
In this role, you will be a core member of the Clarabridge Speech Engineering team. You will be carefully transcribing audio sourced from a variety of different industries for use in improving our speech recognition models. Attention to detail is a key requirement, as are outstanding clerical and organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Manually transcribing audio recordings in accordance with Clarabridge transcription standards
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of manual transcripts
- Proactively enhancing transcription standards and conventions
- Collaborating with your teammates to resolve issues
This is a work-from-home role.
About the team:
The Clarabridge Speech Engineering team is focused on delivering state-of-the-art automated speech transcription capabilities to our customers. We are a highly collaborative and supportive team, using agile practices to accommodate changing priorities and great tools to keep us productive. We make heavy use of video conferencing, Slack, Jira, and other collaboration tools to bring the team together.
You are a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Linguistics, Speech Pathology, or other language focused degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Affinity for editing and proofreading
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to type 60+ WPM
- Proficient with Microsoft Word or equivalent
- English is your first language
- Basic windows skills, and ability to use Express Scribe.
Additionally, the following skills and experiences would be great:
- Experience with software packages like Audacity, WavPad, Anchor, or Hindenburg Journalist
- Experience with transcription aids such as foot pedals
- Legal or Medical transcription experience
- Experience with Remote file systems, including copying to and from cloud storage.
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the Customer Experience Management industry. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed.