About the team
ShowingTime+ is a collection of brands and software solutions that focus on providing services to all real estate agents, teams, and brokers to facilitate a seamless shopping and transaction experience for their customers. ShowingTime+ is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to give people the power to unlock life’s next chapter.
The team values delivering exceptional customer experiences and plays a critical role in bringing new customers onboard by establishing rapport, understanding customer needs, and addressing challenges. The effectiveness of the Associate Manager of Customer Success is ultimately evaluated based on the seamless executions that align with Listing Showcase and customers’ quality standards.
This role at Listing Showcase offers an opportunity to work with a dedicated team, focusing on efficient onboarding practices and collaboration to ensure successful client conversions.
About the role
The Associate Manager of Customer Success at Listing Showcase is accountable for overseeing all initiatives involved in deploying new customers to Listing Showcase. Strong leadership abilities are necessary for this role, particularly in guiding and motivating a team of Customer Success Managersto ensure that each implementation is exceptional and achieves success. This is accomplished by:
- Leading a team and providing coaching to all team members relative to a best-in-class customer onboarding experience.
- Cultivating relationships with Sales to understand customers’ expectations and reasons for choosing Listing Showcase.
- Collaborating with Product Development/IT to understand Listing Showcase’s product capabilities and how they address customers’ needs.
- Working with internal business partners to investigate, analyze, and troubleshoot sensible solutions to technical anomalies between customers’ and Listing Showcase systems.
- Implementing efficiency gains to maximize the customer experience and to establish a culture of continuous improvement.
- Partnering with Sales Leadership to effectively transition customers from onboarding to ongoing relationship management.
- Maintaining a close connection to all active implementation projects; communicating status updates to various stakeholders.
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Fostering a working environment that is energizing, motivating, and contributes to positive team engagement.
- Collaborating with direct reports to drive personal and organizational success; executing Listing Showcase’s core people practices including performance management, professional development, coaching, and recognition.
- Understanding capacity for each direct report, allocating new deals based on availability to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Analyzing key Implementation metrics to assess the team’s performance relative to customer service; recognizing trends and leading actions to maximize productivity and efficiencies.
- Implementing internal workflow policies/procedures; recommending and managing improvement efforts.
- Serving as an escalation point, visiting customers on site when appropriate.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $74,700.00 – $119,300.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
This role requires focus on the success of our Showcase customers in a dynamic and changing real estate market. Requirements:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous management experience and technology implementation experience preferred but not required
- Real estate knowledge preferred
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills; must excel at providing direction, motivating, and coaching to direct reports and be visible with front-line managers and associates
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with complex technology
- Ability to adapt to change and a rapidly growing environment
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet customer needs with short turnaround
- Strong analytical skills
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.