At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise-wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
Overview of Job Function
The Sr. Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) is a strategic role that serves as our number one customer and company advocate. The role displays superior customer management and consultancy skills, striving to become a trusted advisor to the customer. The Sr. CSM is passionate about the product, engaging customers, ensuring their happiness, and showing the value of the overall solution. The role has impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties they work with. The Sr. CSM will be responsible for having a solid knowledge of Verint Product Solutions and applying this knowledge in all aspects of the job.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Identify, create, and lead efforts for delivering value to customers by understanding customer strategic outcomes, business challenges, key KPIs and providing recommendations.
- Create and deliver a success roadmap that aligns with each customer’s unique business goals and objectives.
- Drive product adoption, education, and usage across your portfolio to deliver meaningful business outcomes that ensure all contacts are Verint evangelists.
- Collaborate with customers to increase their usage and adoption of our solutions to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes.
- Be an expert on assigned Verint Product Solutions to speak and demo intelligently about the value and usage of the product.
- Responsible for an ongoing assessment of the business value being delivered and acknowledged by the client that can be leveraged for renewals and business growth discussions.
- Identify Expansion Opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Negotiate and close renewals with existing customers.
- Own working with the customers to: Increase usage and adoption, ensure retention, and create an environment of customer delight.
- Evaluate the health scores of our customers using tools like Totango and assign a health score to each customer. Document the rationale for each health score assigned.
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the product team.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Manage account escalations as needed.
- Act as one of the functions echoing the voice of the customer within Verint, ensuring that customer feedback and needs are effectively communicated within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a customer-facing role focused on Customer Success
- A strong sense of urgency to perform actions quickly
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s), with a passion for customers to help them succeed
- Proficiency in quickly learning and understanding software, with the ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate their capabilities, whether in a presentation format or through direct demonstrations in a lab environment
- A “do what it takes” mentality
- Detail-oriented and a strategic thinker
- Strong team player but a self-starter who can operate independently
- Proficiency in managing diverse tasks concurrently, such as handling support escalation calls in the morning, conducting best practices calls during mid-day, and facilitating onboarding meetings in the afternoon, etc.
- Ability to effectively and successfully handle customer service issues and conflict situations
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Prior experience in closing renewals and/or professional services opportunities
- Experience managing customers of various sizes and knowing how/why to manage them differently
- Experience with Totango or other success platforms
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.