DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
The Customer Service Representative will work second shift and be part of a team in a 24/7/365 Call Center. The representative will be responsible for answering inbound phone calls and emails from Cardholders, Program Administrators, and Client Personnel related to Retail Debit Cards and Commercial Credit Cards to resolve inquires and disputes. The representative may also work with the web-based tools of MasterCard and Visa to effectively monitor possible fraudulent use of Commercial Credit Cards.
The representative will provide friendly customer satisfaction while leveraging problem identification and conflict management skills to resolve client and customer concerns to retain customer loyalty. Using a case tracking system, the representative will create and resolve customer inquiries and disputes received through phone calls and emails.
The representative will have ability to adhere to schedules, policies, procedures, and the ability to work from home including internet access. Ability to work flexible shifts and overtime, if necessary. Ability to interact with people through problem solving. Meets educational requirements; High school diploma or equivalent with 1 year of continuous Call Center or Financial Services industry work experience. Strong attention to detail. Demonstrated previous Customer Service experience is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions.
- Processes calls in a manner that ensures service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded. Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Processes and distributes incoming email for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with computer software, and telephone technology
- Business and analytical problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
Compensation at DXC is influenced by an array of factors, including but not limited to the experience, job-related knowledge, skills, competencies, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. A reasonable estimate of the current compensation range for this position is $29,800 – $44,600.
Full-time hires are eligible to participate in the DXC benefit program. DXC offers a comprehensive, flexible, and competitive benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, health, dental, and vision insurance coverage; employee wellness; life and disability insurance; a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, paid time off; and much more.