Employer: Dane Street
Dane Street is looking for highly motivated candidates to join our team as a Scheduling Coordinator. Dane Street offers an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and strong growth potential.
If you have experience working in the tourism or hospitality industry, we are looking for you! We are extraordinarily client-focused, performance driven, and we are excited about the future of our organization!
A Customer Service Representative is in the center of our critical relationships with our clients, our technical team and our operations teams. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the scheduling and selection of reviewers for referrals received within the Dane Street Network.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a Customer Service/Administrative role in a business office environment.
Description of Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedules IMEs (independent medical examinations) in accordance with Dane Street’s regulatory state guide.
- Physician Schedulers must comply with each client’s special handling, instructions want and needs.
- Understanding of referral types required. Know what each referral type means, ex. initial review, appeals, reconsiderations.
- Schedule reviewers of the appropriate specialty and state license match per state regulations.
- Review upcoming scheduled IMEs and ensure the physicians have all materials needed for the exam(s).
- Make reminder calls to claimants and provide them with IME details.
- Send reminder e-mails to the Reviewers on their assigned cases and the due dates.
- Promptly communicate any changes, delays or other necessary information to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Special Skills and Attributes Required:
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent computer skills (Apple Operating System, Google Chrome search engine and Gmail preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote team members and/or external contacts.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- The ability to manage time efficiently and to meet specific deadlines.
- Experience with physician networks, recruitment, medical specialties and terminology, medical claims, medical office, and/or industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal compliance guidelines.
We offer generous Paid Time Off, excellent benefits package and a competitive salary. If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you can provide meaningful contributions, then we encourage you to apply.