Reviewing various pictures and any relevant data files on a vehicle and recording into inventory all parts that are believed to be good, as well as those that are to be inventoried for cores. Parts with concerns or issues that need to be physically touched or inspected in person will be coordinated with the inventory staff at the yards. On-site training is required (2-4 weeks) then possibility for hybrid-remote work.
Essential Job Duties:
- Verify, record, and adjust vehicle status based on vehicle purchases delivered to each plant.
- Ensure truck pictures are up to SOP standards from each plant inventory team.
- Follow up on trucks still in transit, and possibly truck documentation needs (Title, Bill of Sales, etc.)
- Work with the inventory staff at all locations to confirm the accuracy of part numbers, interchange, color/conditions, and other identifying factors for all parts.
- Record into company software all useable parts for each vehicle. Utilize computer tools to assist with needed follow-up at the plants.
Heavy Truck Regional Office-1035
Education & Experience: High School degree or equivalent. Preferred experience working in automotive-type inventory. Prior experience with heavy trucks is a plus.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Basic Automotive knowledge. Analytical, detailed, and must be able to
communicate effectively with others. Experience with Microsoft Office, and Excel.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience within inventory controls and Project X or I-Track. Automotive background preferred.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts