ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Phone and Email Customer Support! Do you have a Phone and Email Customer Support background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network! If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects… then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in. Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Have you spent the last year binge-watching your favorite TV shows and movies?
Then tune in to this POWERFUL ModSquad opportunity!
ModSquad has partnered with an iconic streaming service similar to Netflix and Hulu with both amazing original content, as well as a ton of ‘obsessable’ shows at your fingertips! As a member of the team, you’ll use your passion for digital entertainment & viewer support to respond to the client’s customers via phone & email!
Availability: 20 hours a week including 8 hours over the weekend.Hours of Operation are 24/7, so very flexible and round the clock.At this time, availability is specifically needed between 11 am and 11 pm, Pacific Time
Project Commitment: 90 Days
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- Has strong customer service experience, particularly over phone.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has experience using streaming services.
- Is fully flexible and has at least 20 hours of availability each week.
- Has a quiet environment to take calls and a working headset.
- Can begin orientation ASAP if needed.
- Has experience working a multilingual, busy team
- Is willing to install ModSquad security software on their work computer and a 2FA app on their phone (Duo Mobile)
- Is based in US or UK preferably
- Zendesk experience is a HUGE plus!
- Has moderation skills/experience
- Is interested in creating an excellent experience for the customer
- Has a fun approach to customer support
- Loves being a part of a team, and is a multitasking ninja!
- Cares about the details, very reliable, and friendly!
- Is tech savvy
- Has strong English language skills
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!