About Westgate Resorts
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country’s most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
About Westgate Branson Woods Resort: Ideally located on 145 beautiful wooded acres in the heart of the scenic Ozark Mountains, Westgate Branson Woods Resort provides a positive, enriching work environment where you can meet and engage with guests who arrive to experience Branson’s world-class entertainment venues and the myriad of outdoor recreational opportunities at their doorstep. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement of this amazing resort as a member of the Westgate Branson Woods team.
**TIMESHARE SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED**
At this time we are only considering applicants from the following states: Missouri, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and New York.
Promotes Westgate Resorts through booking tours and selling vacation packages. Team members will contact provided leads and guests to generate additional interest and book tours for a timeshare presentation.
DUE TO GROWTH, WE ARE ADDING POSITIONS with an opportunity for rapid advancement.
Set Schedule: Monday–Friday; shift: 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST.! Full-Time Opportunities!
Make anywhere from $25 – $45+ PER HOUR! – PAID TRAINING – BENEFITS INCLUDED
We offer rapid advancement and the best team member benefits in the industry! If you are a fast learner who is eager to increase your knowledge and skill set, with uncapped earning potential – apply today!
What you will be doing:
Make outbound calls to families who have inquired about a vacation. During your conversation with the customer, you will do some fact-finding and then offer and sell a vacation package to those potential customers based on their needs!
100% Remote-Work Environment: We will provide you with the necessary resources to perform job duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact qualified leads and offer promotional vacation packages
- Assist guests with questions about the vacation properties, packages, and procedures
- Provide friendly and professional customer service
- Must be able to work various locations and schedules
- Participate in ongoing professional sales training.
Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core company values:
- Work Ethic
Qualified applicants should possess the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Timeshare Sales Call Center experience
- Friendly, outgoing, upbeat attitude
- Ability to build rapport and overcome objections.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in basic PC knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication skills while maintaining high quality on all calls.
- Fast learner who eager to increase your knowledge and skillset
- Performs the job duties assigned and complies with Company policies and procedures, business code of ethics, as well as ensuring confidentiality, reliability, quality, and productivity
- Must have a dedicated home work space that is free from distractions and interruptions
- Must have stable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50-100 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 10 Mbps
- Must be at least 18 to apply
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Call Center Experience Preferred
- Timeshare / Vacation Package Booking Experience Preferred
Education & Certifications:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Language Skills
- Computer Skills
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs