- WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest restaurant supply company, is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join our data-driven marketing team.
- This role is meant for a curious, data-driven, and creative individual. This role will report to the Paid Media Manager.
- Employees can be remote or based out of one of our offices (Lititz, PA or Tampa, FL). See below for remote work requirements.
We’re looking for a team member with the following qualities:
- A passion for all things marketing.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. You take it upon yourself to find ways to add value to the team and business. You are self-motivated and creative in your quest to find actionable insights and new solutions. You can often be found saying, â€œWhat if we tried this?â€ or asking, “Why?” You have a knack for overcoming obstacles and solving problems. You’re able to make decisions when the solution is not always clear.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. In this role, you’ll be working with people across departments. You’re great at both summarizing complex ideas and providing clear details when needed.
- Passion for Excellence. You’re detail oriented and love to stay organized.
- Enjoy working both independently and with other team members.
As a Paid Media Specialist, You Will:
- Manage our YouTube and Social Media (Facebook & Instagram) Advertising Campaigns from strategy to execution and day-to-day optimization.
- Work with the Marketing Data team on YouTube and Social Media measurement analysis.
- This includes but is not limited to: collaborating on reporting needs, establishing measurement KPIs, and sharing performance.
- Work with our design, photo, and video teams to create advertisements to use on YouTube and Social Media.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and new tactics. Test new tactics that are relevant to the business.
- 1+ years of experience in advertising or marketing
- Hands on experience with Google Ads UI and/or Facebook Ads Manager. You’ve created campaigns from scratch.
- Knowledgeable with Google Analytics and Excel
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience with e-commerce websites
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
Benefits:Technology Used by Successful Businesses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Flexible working environment, Full-Remote to Full In-Office or somewhere in between
If you’re ready to be a part of our team, apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter.
- Accepting W2 candidates only
- Not accepting candidates with anticipated sponsorship requirements.
Remote Work Details:Technology Used by Successful Businesses
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify for remote work, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- *Legal resident of one of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY)*