Employer: Ciox Health
The Outreach Agent is responsible for making outbound phone calls to assigned medical providers to obtain required medical charts on behalf of our clients while following approved company and HIPAA guidelines.
- Contact assigned medical providers by phone
- Use call scripts to encourage medical providers to send in charts via fax or mail
- Respond to questions or concerns from provider offices
- Follow-up on initial contacts
- Complying with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) ensuring the right to privacy for patient’s records
- Log all call transactions into the designated computer software system(s)
- Meet minimum call volume and quality requirements for the position; adhere to daily and weekly call goals as directed
- Accurate record keeping and data management
- The employee must be able to follow Company policies; receive directions from others; work effectively with coworkers in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions for improvement; keep others informed of work progress, deadlines, or other pertinent issues; address problems constructively to find acceptable solutions; keep commitments; and always respect the diversity of the Company’s work force in actions, words and deeds
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of Call Center experience, outbound call and/or sales call experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Telephone skills including the ability to speak clearly with a pleasant and professional tone.
- Able to interpret and communicate information accurately
- Possess good judgment, patience and diplomacy
- Ability to work in fast-paced, results-based environment
- Basic computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to perform other basic computer functions