BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a On Call Manager to work from home for our Richmond Virginia Assistive Care Office.
This is a part-time position and the schedule is every other week working Monday – Sunday. The hours are Monday – Friday from 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 a.m. and all day on Saturday and Sunday until 8:30 a.m. on Monday morning.
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Respond to inquiries and service requests received via phone
- Responsible for coordinating home health care services during non-business hours for our clients
- Report end of shift census of calls
- Schedule staff members and be able to multi-task in a calm and compassionate manner
- Retrieve messages via voicemail and returning calls promptly
- Problem solve and maintain emergencies by coordinating all clinical issues with the on-call nurse
- Training for the position will take place in the office
- High school diploma required, Associates degree strongly preferred
- Staff scheduling experience (within home care preferred)
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills required
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program