- Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments â€“ creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
- You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Medical Benefit Review Services Associate II (internally known as Remote Manual File Specialist)
- Remote Manual File Specialist retrieves health insurance eligibility policy information relating to third party liability accidents.
- The position requires good computer skills, specifically Excel, with ability to simultaneously maneuver between multiple computer systems. The position may also have the occasional data entry of medical claims (min. typing 45 words per minute with use of 10 key).
- Retrieves and analyzes health insurance eligibility policy information from health insurance claim systems related to third party liability accidents.
- Monitors and completes requests.
- Investigates and communicates questionable situations.
- Inputs medical claims information.
- Completes updates in the client system related to the member eligibility.
- May also initiate and adjust claims in the client system for offsets.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the â€œSubmitâ€ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.