Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Remote Sales Support to join our team.
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!
The Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales – Franchise will be responsible for driving topline results among their assigned hotels by developing and implementing clear and measurable go-to-market sales initiatives.
What you’ll do
This position supports the adoption of WHR derived programs, Global Sales strategies, Global account connectivity and lead the adoption, use, and continued support of assigned hotel revenue generating platforms and resources. In addition the Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales – Franchise will develop a strategic road map individualized to each assigned hotel to be utilized by the Franchisees and hotel associates. The Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales – Franchise will establish bi-weekly touchpoints that in combination will provide direction on how they are planning to leverage WHR’s vast set of resources. This role requires 10% travel to franchise locations.
You’ll be successful if you have
- Revenue focus.
- Strong account management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities while on tight deadlines.
- Effectively work with multiple levels of leadership cross-functionally to achieve results.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Capable of working independently.
- Excel and power point skills.
- Ability to achieve targeted booked revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ sales experience in a mid-scale hotel required.
- Multi property experience with Franchise mid-scale hotels or Management Company with mid-scale brands, preferred.
- Strong project, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and makes decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with Sales and Revenue Management Tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Ability to work remote and stay focused.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.