Marco is a high-performing technology services company with a track record of creating rewarding careers. Whether you are early in your career ready for an exciting opportunity, or an experienced professional eager to elevate your skills with a Print & IT services and consulting industry leader, then you have come to the right spot.
More about us. We make business technology Simple. Secure. Better. We do it all – from hosted/cloud services, copiers/printers, managed services, phone systems, document management, business IT services and audio/video systems. We are an organization with strong partnerships between sales and service. We have hundreds of sales professionals, engineers, and technicians ready to fix any and all customer problems. With over 50 years in the industry, Marco has a Gold Standard Culture with a focus on employee engagement, client satisfaction, vendor partnerships, and community partnership.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Leasing Coordinator Assistant is responsible for assisting Sales Representatives and Leasing Coordinators with the leasing process. The Leasing Coordinator Assistant is responsible for providing quality services and solutions to our clients while maintaining a high level of satisfaction.
1. Organize and prepare leasing account applications for approval.
2. Provide Sales Representatives with requested trade-up and buyout quotes, co-term rates, special rate quotes and other requests.
3. Constantly monitor team inboxes including Contract Services and Leasing Customer Service and respond timely or forward to appropriate receiver.
4. Answer clients’ and external leasing agents’ questions.
5. Record and file customer Letter of Intents, notify contracts, leasing and leasing vendor.
6. Compilation of Addendums related to leasing transactions and process accordingly including submit to workflow.
7. Process Maintenance Adjustments timely and accurately. Work with external leasing partners and contracts team to update billing accordingly.
8. Prepare wire transfer of payments received by Marco weekly to leasing vendor.
9. Attend required company and departmental meetings.
10. Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications including Excel and Outlook.
- Superior internal and external customer service and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated to the challenge of helping other people.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain accurate and detailed files.
- Excellent organizational and time/task management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work within a defined timeline and to operate with changing priorities.
- Function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, client orientated department.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no supervision.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
*all benefits are dependent on employment status
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities