About People & Talent
- ConsenSys’ People and Talent team operates to maximize the value of employees and drive business results.
- Our Mission is to build a world-class People function that is committed to providing high-quality support and anticipating the needs of our business by sourcing, developing, enabling, and retaining global talent.
About the Role:
- ConsenSys is looking to hire a Learning & Development Specialist.
- The L&D Specialist will be a key member of our People and Talent team, reporting directly to the Learning and Development Lead.
- They will work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to coordinate and deliver best practice Learning and Development programs that positively impact and support our business priorities and strategies, meet the learning and development needs of ConsenSys employees and build on our culture of learning.
- This role will be responsible for management of our LMS, be the key contact for external vendors, content curation, data analysis and ROI.
- A significant part of the role will be project management and will require ad hoc facilitation. This is an ideal role for someone wishing to learn and grow in the Learning and Development space.
- Good understanding of program management
- Experience working on projects
- Good data analysis skills and ability to present metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and / or facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the mechanics of the entire employee lifecycle
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders across multiple projects
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- A deep level of interest and curiosity about learning and development (for themself and others)
Bonus Points for:
- Learning and Development experience
- Event management experience
- Experience at a technology company
- Experience working remotely in a global environment
- Blockchain enthusiast