NOCD is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. NOCD creates access to online therapy for people with OCD through our telehealth platform. In the NOCD app, members can quickly access and schedule live, face-to-face video therapy sessions with our national network of licensed therapists that specialize in Exposure and Response Prevention Therapy (ERP) – considered the “gold standard” in OCD treatment.
At NOCD, we help people reclaim their lives with clinically proven OCD treatment, by removing barriers to OCD care, and reducing the stigma associated with OCD. We’re changing the world and need other like-minded individuals to accelerate and expand our efforts.
About the Role
Member Advocates (Intake Specialists) represent the first impression of NOCD and your role would be to provide an extraordinary customer experience while communicating the services we have to offer. As a member of the Intake team, you will be responsible for inside sales, as well as patient advocacy. The Member Advocate is responsible for selling tele-therapy services to consumers who contact us via phone, text, and email, and completing the intake process to confidently and accurately get them started on the road to treatment.
Job duties include inside sales of tele-therapy services, appointment coordination, registering and scheduling of therapy appointments as well as post-sales support. No cold calling. This is a goal-oriented team environment at a fast-growing company where we are all united in providing a top-notch patient experience.
- Empathy-driven relationship building skills
- 1-3 years of inside sales or related experience
- Extremely detail-focused and technologically savvy, capable of using multiple software programs at once
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, common with start-ups and ever changing processes
- Ability to thrive under moderate pressure in a sales environment
- Must be perceived by the patient to be caring, courteous, professional, competent, and able to communicate effectively and with empathy
- Enhance the reputation of NOCD by creating a positive customer experience, including understanding and articulating the value of NOCD to the OCD community
- Demonstrate consistent, excellent customer service with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal relation skills
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
What We Offer
- Casual, challenging, and engaging startup environment with an outstanding, mission-driven team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Hours: Thursday – Monday (off Tuesday/Wednesday); Weekday hours are 11:30 AM – 8 PM CST, Weekend hours are 9 AM – 5:30 PM CST
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you. Tell us why you’d be a good fit. A well written cover letter helps us understand who you are and what you want to be, and a resume tells the story of where you’ve been.