Real estate experience is required!
Since 2017, Clever Real Estate has made buying or selling a home easier, faster, and more affordable for tens of thousands of consumers. Real estate sales don’t have to be intimidating.
When buying or selling a home, we believe people deserve a trusted expert in their corner — a guide who can answer questions, offer advice, and save them money.
That’s why we designed a proprietary tool that matches home buyers and sellers with local, highly reviewed real estate agents. We help these agents save money on leads, and they pass those savings on in the form of lower fees. Homeowners who sell their house with Clever save an average of $9,000! And we’re not just saving folks money, we’re providing them with excellent service, as seen through our 5 out of 5 star-rating on over 2,300 reviews on TrustPilot! Beyond matching customers with great real estate agents, our vision is to become a marketplace of personalized real estate solutions–offering trusted partnerships with loan officers, title & escrow companies, moving providers, and more!
We’ve already helped consumers save more than $100 million in realtor fees — and we’re not stopping there. By joining our diverse and talented team of 75+ employees, together we can make buying or selling a home more affordable, and less stressful, for millions. Our organization is certified as a Great Place to Work and coming off the most successful year in company history. There has never been a better time to get on board with Clever!
The Opportunity: 100% remote
We are looking for a customer-centric, team-oriented individual to join our Home Concierge team at Clever. This person will have the chance to serve hundreds of homeowners looking to buy or sell a home.
Our Home Concierge team focuses on serving customers through in-bound calls. Our goal is to create a seamless experience for our customers. From the time an individual submits their contact information to the time our team calls––we want to provide a seamless experience by understanding their needs, educating them on our services, and supporting them every step of their real estate journey.
To support our commitment to timely communication, Home Concierge Specialists cover the phones for a minimum of 5 hours a day, which is typically 15-30 conversations with customers. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to jump in, ask questions, take ownership, and ultimately have a huge impact on our customers’ real estate journey! For folks who are eager to make an impact, there will be opportunities to grow professionally with our team as the company continues to scale.
- Join a growing team committed to making an impact, one phone call at a time
- Speak with buyers and sellers interested in using Clever–explain the benefits, answer any questions, and create a strong value proposition
- Partner with our agent network team to ensure a great agent match for our customers
- Create an excellent customer experience and ensure a supported customer journey
- Ask quality discovery questions during conversations with customers to uncover their situation and needs and pass along the most accurate data to our agents
- Real Estate experience is highly preferred
- Comfortable working in a remote-first call-center environment
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Positive attitude & demeanor that shines through in your calls
- Growth-mindset with a passion for growing and improving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
Compensation & Benefits
- $45k base salary with the potential to earn an additional $2,000 annually if you work weekend shifts
- 100% remote work!
- Company provided equipment
- Paid Time Off starting at 18 days per year (plus holidays) that grows with tenure
- 6-12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental plans (we pay 75% )
- Life insurance coverage
Our Home Concierge team has coverage from 7 am-9 pm CST for 7 days a week. Each team member works five days a week with an 8.5-hour shift that includes a 30 minute lunch break. Your tentative schedule will be the same each week, with opportunities to change the longer you’re with Clever.
The currently available schedules are:
- Friday – Tuesday 12:30-9pm CST
If you do not already have a real estate license (from any state), our team will help you obtain your Missouri license, at no cost to you, during your first 6 months at Clever.